Victorian Noon English Literature in 1850 by Carl Dawson
A consideration of literary publishing in one Victorian year; a year which saw the publishing of 'David Copperfield', Tennysons' 'In Memoriam', as well as works by Thackeray, Carlyle, the Brownings, Charlotte Bronte and Elizabeth Gaskell. Many minor works are considered. Particular emphasis is on the reception of works, review articles and literary journalism as well as influences literary and non-literary including the themes of science, memory, imagination and nature.
- Publisher John Hopkins University Press, Baltimore & London; 1979
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, 268 pp
- With 9 Pages of Illustrations
- Size 235 x 160mm, 700g
- ISBN 0 8018 2110 X
Condition: Good –Unclipped DJ with Fading To Spine, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund