Victoria Holt 17 Volume Collection Heron Books ca1970
1 in stock
Victoria Holt 17 Volume Collection
Eleanor Hibbert (1906 â€“ 1993) was a British author who wrote under various pen names. Her best-known pseudonyms were Jean Plaidy, Victoria Holt, and Philippa Carr; she also wrote under the names Eleanor Burford, Elbur Ford, Kathleen Kellow, Anne Percival, and Ellalice Tate. By the time of her death, she had sold more than 100 million books. In 1960 she wrote her first Gothic romance under the name Victoria Holt.
This collection contains the following;
- Lord Of The Far Island
- The Curse Of The Kings
- The Secret Woman
- The Shadow Of The Lynx
- The Devil on Horseback
- Bride of Pendorric
- Mistress of Mellyn
- The Judas Kiss
- The King Of The Castle
- The Mask Of The Enchantress
- The Legend of The Seventh Virgin
- The Pride Of The Peacock
- The House Of A Thousand Lanterns
- Kirkland Revels
- The Spring Of The Tiger
- The Shivering Sands
- On The Night Of The Seventh Moon
- Publisher Heron Books, London; ca.1970
- Blue/Grey Faux Leather Hardback
- Size 205 x 130mm, 10kg
Condition: Good â€“ Slight Fading on Some Titles, Good Collection
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
|Categories||Heron Books, Literary Fiction, Sets of Books|