Undertones of War by Edmund Blunden
The book contains Edmund Blunden’s experiences in the First World War, with several poems on the subject.
- Publisher Edito-Service,Geneva; 1974
- Brown Faux Leather Hardback, 471pp
- Original illustrations by David Whitfield
- Size 205 x 120mm, 600g
Condition: Very Good –No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.