Uncle Tom’s Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
Uncle Tom’s Cabin; or, Life Among the Lowly, is an anti-slavery novel and was the best-selling novel of the 19th century. The impact attributed to the book is great, reinforced by a story that when Abraham Lincoln met Stowe at the start of the Civil War, Lincoln declared, “So this is the little lady who started this great war.”
- The World’s Best Reading Edition
- Publisher Readers Digest Association, London; 1995
- Hardback, 416 pp
- With b/w illustrations
- Size 235 x 160mm, 1kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.