Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea by Jules Verne
On a perilous mission to rid the seven seas of a mysterious monster, a French scientist and his companions become prisoners of their prey: a fantastic submarine commanded by a mad genius.
- The World’s Best Reading Edition
- Publisher Readers Digest Association, London; 1993
- Hardback, 365 pp
- With colour illustrations
- Size 235 x 160mm, 1.1kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.