Travels With Robert Louis Stevenson
This fine collection contains;
i) An Inland Voyage And Other European Tales
ii) In the South Seas : being an account of experiences and observations in Marquesas, Paumotus and Gilbert Islands in the course of two cruises on the Yacht Casco (1888) and the Schooner Equator (1889)
iii) Across The Plains And Travels From Scotland to California.
- FS No. 1180 First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2004
- Full Cloth Hardback
- Superbly Illustrated in b/w by Nick Hardcastle
- Size 210 x 135mm, 2.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.