Travels With A Donkey In The Cevennes by R L Stevenson
Written to secure independence from his parents and a future with the woman he loved, Travels with a Donkey is a pioneering work of travel writing. Detailing Stevenson's journey through the curious Cevennes mountain region of France with a truculent donkey as a companion. Interesting not only for its author and setting but also as one of the earliest depictions of outdoor recreational camping.
Interested in Scottish History, Topography and Culture?
Please email email@example.com for my latest catalogue.
- Folio Society Tenth Printing No. 242
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1992
- Illustrated Green Cloth Hardback, 136 pp
- With Drawings by Edward Ardizzone
- Size 220 x 140mm, 600g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund