Tragedy Of King Richard II by William Shakespeare
History play by William Shakespeare, it is based on the life of King Richard II of England (ruled 1377'1399) and is the first part of a tetralogy, referred to by some scholars as the Henriad, followed by three plays concerning Richard's successors: Henry IV, part 1, Henry IV, part 2, and Henry V. Although the First Folio (1623) edition of Shakespeare's works lists the play as a history play, the earlier Quarto edition of 1597 calls itself The tragedie of King Richard the second.
- Temple Shakespeare Edition
- Publisher, J.M. Dent And Co London; 1899
- Maroon Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, Gilt Page Tops, 141 pp
- Size 140 x 110 mm, 0.25 kg
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BID NOW !!!
- UK Postage Included In Price, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust"
There are no reviews yet.