Thomas Carlyle History Of The First 40 Years Of His Life in 2 volumes
Thomas Carlyle A History Of The First Forty Years Of His Life 1795 – 1835
- Publisher, Longmans, Green, And Co London; 1901
- Brown Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title
- Volume I; 449 pp
- Volume II; 515 pp
- Size 195 x 130 mm
- Weight 1.6 kg
Condition: Very Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Rubbing To Edges, Slight Foxing To Page Edges, Previous Owners Label, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org