The Yachtsman’s Week-End Book
Fascinating collection of useful and interesting information, including knots, weather, piloting, stars, repairs, recipes, fishing, sea-shanties, recommended reading matter, flags, birds, glossary, etc. Front endpapers decorated with Yacht Club flags, Distress Signals and Single-letter Signals listed on rear endpapers.
- Publisher Seeley Service 7 Co. Ltd., London; Undated ca.1950
- Blue/Green Cloth Hardback, 588+4cat pp
- With charming line drawings and illustrations.
- Size 190 x 130mm, 850g
Condition: Good – Previous Owners Name, Good Sound Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund