The Wreck of the Wager
A Voyage to the South Seas in the Years 1740 – 41 by John Bulkeley and John Cummins was first published in 1743, and The Narrative of the Honourable John Byron in 1768. In this edition Bulkeley's account is reprinted from first edition and Byron's from an edition published in 1785.
- Folio Society First Edition No 511
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1983
- Quarter Cabra Art Leather and Printed Paper Sides Hardback, 275 pp
- With b/w contemporary plates & endpaper maps
- Size 220 x 140mm, 800g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund