The Village Labourer 1760-1832 by J L Hammond and Barbara Hammond
A Study in the Government of England before the Reform Bill. In this book an attempt has been made to describe the spirit, method and consequences of the policy pursued by the rulers of the English people in bringing to an end what was left in the 18th century of the mediaeval system of common agriculture.
- Fourth Edition
- Publisher Longmans, Green & Co. Ltd., London; 1936
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 339 pp
- Size 220 x 150mm, 800g
Condition: Very Good – Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund