The Two Gentlemen of Verona by William Shakespeare
The Two Gentlemen of Verona is commonly agreed to be Shakespeare's first comedy, and probably his first play. A comedy built around the confusions of doubling, cross – dressing and identity, it is also a play about the ideal of male friendship an what happens to those friendships when men fall in love. The designs by J Hutchinson Scott were created for the production at the Bristol Old Vic in 1951.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 358
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1974
- Elephant Hide Parchment Hardback, 90 pp
- Designs by J Hutchinson Scott
- Size 220 x170mm, 550g
Condition: Fine â€“ Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund