The Travels of Marco Polo
Chapters: Middle East; Road To Cathay; Kubilai Kahn; Peking to Bengal; Peking to Amoy; China to India; India; Arabian Sea; Northern Regions and Tartar Wars; Genealogical Table of Mongol Imperial House. Translated & introduced by Ronald Latham.
- Folio Society Second Impression No. 245
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1969
- Quarter Black Cloth With Wood Veneer Sides Hardback, 310 pp
- With 12 Full Colour Illustrations and 2 B/W Maps
- Size 255 x 160mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Good – Slight Wear To Slipcase, No Inscription, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund