The Tales of Beatrix Potter Second Series
This edition produced exclusively for the Folio Society, and with illustrations by the author. Bound in different coloured cloths, with an inset label. Gilded top edges. Dark-blue titled slip case with an inset label. Set two, eleven volumes.
The Set comprises of the following titles: The Story of a Fierce Bad Rabbit, The Tale of Tom Kitten, The Tale of Samuel Whiskers, The Tale of Ginger and Pickles, The Tale of Mrs. Tittlemouse, The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes, The Tale of Mr. Tod, Appley Dapply’s Nursery Rhymes, The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse, Cecily Parsley’s Nursery Rhymes, The Tale of Little Pig Robinson.
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2008
- Multi Coloured Hardback
- Original illustrations by Beatrix Potter
- Size 145 x 105mm, 1.8kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.