The Sun King and His Loves by Lucy Norton
This book surveys Louis XIV’s passions for: Louise de la Valliere; Mme de Montespan, Mme de Maintenon, Marie Adelaide de Savoy and Versailles
- Folio Society First Edition No. 501
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1982
- Three Quarter Blue Cloth with Laminated Front Cover Hardback, 160 pp
- With contemporary paintings, drawings and prints in full colour
- Size 250 x 160nn, 650g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy With Original Glassene dust-jacket.
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund