The Study Of Dialect An Introduction to Dialectology by K M Petyt
With Bibliography, notes, phonetic symbols, indices. ; Language, Dialect and Accent, Traditional Approaches, Development of Dialectology, Social and Urban Dialectology. The Language Library Series in its attractive bright dust-wrappers was first edited by Eric Partridge and later by Simeon Potter and more recently David Crystal. The series covers all aspects of, mainly, the English language including its slang, dialects and variants, history and current usage.
- The Language Library Series
- Publisher Andre Deutsch, London;
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 236 pp
- Size 220 x 145mm, 650g
- ISBN 0 233 97212 9
Condition: Good – Very Good Dust Jacket, Library Stamps To Endpapers, Good Ex-Library Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund