The Story Of The Pacific by Hendrik Willem Van Loon
A history of the South Pacific from the pre-historic times up to the expedition of Captain James Cook RN. This book is about the discovery of the Pacific and its land and people around it. How white man first explored the seas of the Pacific with its beautiful islands including Tahiti, Fiji, Hawaii, and his first encounter with the inhabitants
- Publisher George G Harrap & Co. Ltd., London; Feb 1948 Reprint
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 315 pp
- With b/w illustrations throughout
- Size 220 x 145mm, 650g
Condition: Good – Slight Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.