The Story Of Assisi by Lina Duff Gordon
One of the Mediaeval Towns series by J M Dent, covering the history of Assisi. Chapters on St Francis, and Giotto, etc.
- Publisher, J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd, London; 1925
- Blue Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 372 pp
- Illustrated by Nelly Erichsen and Helen M. James
- Size 180 x 115 mm, 0.5 kg
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org