The Spanish Farm by R.H. Mottram
Fictional account of farm life in France during the First World War, on a farm only 20km from the front line in Flanders. Preface by John Galsworthy.
- Publisher Chatto & Windus, London; 1968
- Brown Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 234 pp
- Size 195 x 130 mm, 0.55 kg
Condition: Very Good – Unclipped Dust Jacket With A Protective Sleeve, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org