The Sound And The Fury by William Faulkner
Strictly limited to 1,480 copies, numbered by hand, this copy is numbered 520. Faulkner wished to find a publisher whose attitude to printing matched the innovation of the writing – one prepared to print the novel in several colours. Nearly 100 years later, The Folio Society is fulfilling that vision with a new limited edition that is a landmark in literary publishing.
To assist the reader, a bookmark is supplied with all colors and their matching dates, as well as line numbers marked along one side to facilitate cross-referencing between the text and commentary.
- Folio Society Limited Edition, Numbered 611 of 1,480 copies
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2012
- Quarter-bound in vermilion goatskin leather. Gilded top edge
- Printed on Abbey Wove paper using 14 different colours of ink.
- Blocked in gold.
- Paper sides printed letterpress with type ornaments designed by Russell Maret
- 320 pages. Book size: 260 x 165mm, 2.5kg.
- Commentary volume bound in buckram. Blocked in gold. 232 pages.
- Both volumes presented in cloth-bound slipcase with inset leather titling label.
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.