The Silver Spoon by John Galsworthy
Living in their elegant, fashionable house in Westminster, Fleur and Michael Mont mix with and entertain the glittering society characters of the day. As always, Soames Forsyte is constantly by the side of his daughter Fleur, spoiling and watching over her. But London after the war is a place of carefree, live for today attitudes which are alarming and baffling to old Soames. And just when he thinks he s protecting his daughter, he finds himself triggering a major society scandal.
- Publisher William Heinemann, London; 1926
- Green Cloth Hardback, 323+8 pp
- Size 190 x 130mm, 575g
Condition: Good – Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, Slight Spotting To Page Edges, Previous Owners Name dated 1926, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund