The Seven Years War by Julian S Corbett
A Study in British Combined Strategy. In this book the author develops his ideas of ‘Limited War’ & ‘strategy as a tool of policy’. He had been studying Clausewitz in depth and through his research he came to understand the English policy of containing a foe in one field while pursuing a limited objective in another. By historical reference, Corbett showed the connection of military and political policy and in his narrative on the capture of Canada demonstrated the necessity and indivisibility of Maritime Strategy and Land Strategy.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1064
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2001
- Printed Blue Cloth Hardback, 674 pp
- Contemporary paintings, drawings and prints plus maps
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.9kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.