The Semi-attached Couple by The Hon. Emily Eden
A Victorian comedy of manners first written in 1830 and revised by the author in 1860. This affectionate chronicle of High Life, a worthy complement to Jane Austen, is a most engaging piece of social comedy, lightly and skilfully recorded.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 86
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1955
- Rose Coloured Artificial Silk Hardback, 247 pp
- Wood-engravings by Dorothea Braby
- Size 210 x 140mm, 700g
Condition: Very Good – No Glasine Cover, Wrapped In Stuck Down Clear Cellophan, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.