The Secret of The Sahara: Kufara by Rosita Forbes
The remarkable account of the author's journey through the Libyan desert, dressed as an arab, to become the first woman and only the second European explorer to visit the forbidden city of Kufara.
- First Edition
- Publisher Cassell and Company Ltd., London; 1921
- Grey Cloth Hardback, 350 pp
- With 76 illustrations from photographs by the author and a fold-out map
- Size 240 x 165mm, 1.3kg
Condition: Good – Rubbing and Wear To Edges, Ex-Libris Label, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund