The Sea Wolf by Jack London
A psychological adventure novel by American novelist Jack London. The book’s protagonist, Humphrey van Weyden, is a literary critic who is a survivor of an ocean collision and who comes under the dominance of Wolf Larsen, the powerful and amoral sea captain who rescues him. This handsomely produced edition of this famous story, contains not only the complete text of the original edition first published in 1904, but is enhanced with 11 illustrations by W.J. Aylward, and an 8-page Afterword by John L. Cobbs.
- Worlds Best Reading Edition
- Publisher Readers Digest, London; 1993
- Hardback, 304 pp
- Illustrations by W J Aylward
- Size 235 x 160mm, 1kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.