The Scarlet Tree by Osbert Sitwell
Autobiography, being the second volume of Left Hand, Right Hand. The Scarlet Tree, the name refers to the belief of the old anatomists that the blood formed a growing tree within the human body. Full of humour, percipience and candour, The Scarlet Tree is a book to read and re-read, the story of the making of one of the gifted and cultivated writers of our time. like the first volume, it is illustrated, and contains reproductions of many paintings by John Piper, specially designed for it.
- Publisher Macmillan & Co. Ltd., London; 1946
- Red Cloth Hardback, 319 pp
- Contains 23 Monotone Illustrations
- Size 220 x 150mm, 700g
Condition: Good – Price Clipped Dust Jacket, Owners Inscriptions dated 1946, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund