The Scarlet Tree by Osbert Sitwell
This second volume of the autobiography contains reproductions of paintings by John Piper which were especially designed for the book. In addition this volume is a work of capital interest from several quite distinct points of view, and will be a social document of permanent value to the historian, a work in progress which develops in excitement and beauty as it continues.
- Publisher Macmillan & Co. Ltd., London; 1946
- Red Cloth Hardback, 319 pp
- Illustrated Throughout
- Size 220 x 15mm, 700g
Condition: Good – Dust Jacket Ragged Edges, Light Foxing To Page Edges, Ex-Libris Label, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund