The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
The Scarlet Letter was first published in the USA by Ticknor, Reed and Fields in 1850. This edition follows the text of the second edition which was published later in the same year.
- Folio Society Second Impression No. 735
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1993
- Black Cloth Hardback, 252 pp
- Wood-cuts by David Frampton
- Size 235 x 150mm, 800g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.