The Safe Compass and How It Points by Rev R Newton
This volume contains Ten Sermons illustrating the fact that God has given us the Bible to be the Safe Compass that is always pointing towards heaven. And as it points in the right direction, it is always saying to us, This is the way, walk ye in it. Ten chapters each based on a Scripture verse from the Bible.
- Publisher S W Partridge & Co., London; Undated ca.1898
- Decorated Burgundy Cloth Hardback, 180+20cat pp
- With b/w illustrations
- Size 190 x 130mm, 600g
Condition: Good – Browning To Page Edges, Presentation Lable dated 1898, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund