The Romance of Canterbury Cathedral by Margaret Babington
With a Foreword by the Archbishop of Canterbury (Lord Lang of Lambeth). The Introduction marvels at the survival of the Cathedral, despite destruction from bombs "but a few yards from this Shrine of English Christianity, " which has survived for more than thirteen centuries. Here is the history of the building of the Cathedral, its reconstruction after the fire of 1174, and the events in the history of England which were reflected in the history of the Cathedral.
- Fourth Edition Revised
- Publisher Raphael Tuck & Sons Ltd., London; 1945
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 80 pp
- Superbly Illustrated with Many Full Page B/W Illustrations
- Size 190 x 135mm, 450g
Condition: Good – Fading To Covers, Internally Very Clean, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund