The Romance of a Modern Liner by Capt. Diggle
Written by one of her former captains this book charts the service career of the Cunard liner Aquitania, from her construction and maiden voyage in 1914, her wartime role as a troopship during the First World War, to her service career on the North Atlantic The main purpose behind this book was to show something of the many stages and processes through which a great ocean-going liner had to pass, from the time of laying the keel up to the zenith of its career as a passenger liner.
- PSL Library of Ocean Travel
- Publisher Patrick Stephens Ltd., London; 1989
- Quarter Blue Cloth Hardback, 242 pp
- Illustrated with Many B/W Photographs
- Size 220 x 140mm, 825g
- ISBN 1 85260 168 X
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped DJ, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund