The Rise And Fall Of The Medieval Monastery by Christopher Brooke
The core of this book lies in the 11th, 12th and 13th centuries, when monastic foundations were exceedingly numerous and communities played a role central to western Europe.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1307
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 318 pp
- With illustrations by Neil Gower, maps and plans
- Size 270 x 200mm, 1.8kg
Condition: Brand New â€“ Still In Original Cellophane Wrap
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website