The Return To Camelot by Mark Girouard
Subtitled Chivalry and the English Gentleman. The book is about an 18th century phenomenon, the revival of the old mediaeval code of chivalry. Until well into the 20th century the codes of Camelot, and the Knight's concept of honour shaped English society. It's well written, has some humour, and lots of great illustrations.
- Publisher Yale University Press, London; 1981
- Green Cloth Hardback, 312 pp
- Superbly illustrated throughout in Full Colour and B/W
- Size 260 x 200mm, 1.5kg
- ISBN 0 300 02739 7
Condition: Very Good – Good Clipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.