The Return Of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
A beautifully bound and illustrated book containing thirteen adventures; The Adventure of The Empty House, The Adventure of The Norwood Builder, The Adventure of The Dancing Men, The Adventure of The Solitary Cyclist, The Adventure of The Priory School, The Adventure of Black Peter, The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton, The Adventure of The Six Napoleons, The Adventure of The Three Students, The Adventure of The Golden Pince-nez, The Adventure of The Missing Three-quarter, The Adventure of The Abbey Grange, The Adventure of The Second Stain. Containing the complete text of the original work that heralded the return of the famous detective after a ten year gap. Afterword by John L. Cobbs.
- The World’s Best Reading Series
- Publisher The Reader’s Digest Association Limited, London; 1995
- Green/Navy Blue Faux Leather Hardback with Gilt Titles, 318 pp
- Superbly Illustrated by David Johnson
- Size 235 x 160mm, 975g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Unmarked Copy
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.