The Rare Adventures and Painful Peregrinations of William Lithgow
Describes the First Peregrination from Paris through Italy, Greece, and the Middle East in early 1600s. The Second Peregrination is from London across Europe, through Spain, Italy, Sahara, Malta and Eastern Europe and the Third Peregrination through Ireland and Spain with his experience of the Spanish Inquisition. One of the great early travel books.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 350
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1974
- Green Buckram Hardback, 290 pp
- Coloured 17th century maps of Europe to end papers. Illustration of author to frontispiece, 9 further illustrations and 4 maps.
- Size 220 x 145mm, 900g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.