The Products of Binns Road A general survey by Peter Randall
Initiated in 1978 and published volume by volume through to 1992, the series forms a complete history of all products of the famous Binns Road factory of Meccano Limited – finally closed in 1980. The first volume is an overview of all the products and includes the Meccano Book of Products 1935, plus the Hornby Book of Trains 1938/9 (& 1939/40 extract).
- The Hornby Companion Series Volume 1
- Publisher New Cavendish Books, London; 1977
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 221 pp
- Superbly illustrated in full colour & b/w.
- Size 215 x 300mm, 1.6kg
- ISBN 0 904568 06 7
Condition: Very Good –No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.