The Oxford Illustrated History Of Britain edited by Kenneth Morgan
Beautifully illustrated volume telling the story of Britain and her peoples over a period of two thousand years, from the coming of the Roman Legions onwards.
- Publisher Guild Publishing, London; 1984
- Hardback, 640 pages incl. index, further reading, family trees & chronology
- Superbly Illustrated In Colour and B/W Throughout and contains 18 maps
- Size 255 x 200mm, 2kg
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Unclipped No Dust Jackets, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.