The Oxford Companion To The English Language Oxford 1992
1 in stock
The Oxford Companion To The English Language
This language reference book, written by over 90 specialist contributors, contains articles ranging from the “core” aspects of English – its grammar, history, pronunciation and usage – to such wider issues as linguistics, education, literature, technology and geography. There are entries for people, books and institutions which have shaped the language, or its study, and there is wide coverage of English throughout the world, and the influence of politics and culture. Fully cross-referenced with bibliographies for major entries, and an index of people included in the text.
- Publisher Oxford University Press, Oxford; 1992
- Dark Blue Cloth Hardback, 1184pp
- Size 240 x 160mm, 2.2kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.