The Outline Of History by H G Wells
The Outline of History: Being a Plain History of Life and Mankind, Complete in 2 Volumes. Reprint of a bi-monthly magazine released in 24 parts originally in 1919-1920.
- Publisher George Newnes, London; Undated ca.1920
- Green Half-Leather Hardback, 780 pp
- Profusely illustrated with colour plates and b/w drawings and photos
- Size 280 x 220mm, 2.4kg
Condition: Good – Rubbing To Edges, Some Paint Stains To Covers, Interiors Clean and Sound, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund