The Observer’s Book Of Old English Churches by Lawrence E Jones
Describing The Principal Exterior & Interior Features, good introduction to the history and architecture of the English Parish Church, dating from Medieval times.
- The Observer's Pocket Series, Number 36
- Publisher Frederick Warne & Co. Ltd., London; 1965
- Red Cloth Hardback, 214 pp
- With 44 Plates From Photographs And Text Drawings By A.S.B.New
- Size 145 x 90mm, 400g
Condition: Good – Unclipped DJ with Small Tear To Back, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund