The Murder of Captain James Cook by Richard Hough
Richard Hough is a writer noted for his maritime and naval histories and this work concentrates on the last voyage of the famed British navigator and explorer, Captain James Cook. It delves deeply into his murder at Hawaii, advances theories on possible events leading to it and offers new insights into the character of Cook, including notes on longitude, bibliography, and a list of earlier voyages.
- Publisher Macmillan, London; 1979
- Navy Blue Cloth Hardback with Gilt Titles, 271 pp
- Illustrated in b/w
- Size 240 x 165mm, 900g
- ISBN 0 333 23477 4
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Unclipped Jacket In Protective Cover, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.