The Middle Parts Of Fortune by Frederic Manning
Somme & Ancre, 1916. Acknowledged as being one of the best novels of the Battle of the Somme. Originally published anonymously in 1929 as a limited edition by the Plaza Press. It was re-issued in an expurgated edition by Peter Davies, UK; this edition follows that of the first, unexpurgated, edition with minor emendations.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2012
- Illustrated Grey Paper Hardback, 288 pp
- B/w illustrations by Eri Griffin
- Size 245 x 165mm, 1.1kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.