The Merchant of Prato by Iris Origo
Engaging account of the life and operations of the Italian merchant Francesco di Marco Datini, who helped create and support the nascent market for non-religious fine artwork.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 534
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1984
- Dark Red Cloth Hardback, 371 pp
- Medieval illuminations and paintings
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.3kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund