The Memoirs of Sir James Melville of Halhill
Containing an impartial account of the most remarkable affairs of state during the sixteenth century, not mentioned by other historians, more particularly relating to England and Scotland in the reigns of Queen Elizabeth I, Mary , Queen of Scots and King James I of England in which the author was personally and publicly involved.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 268
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1969
- Green Buckram Hardback, 184 pp
- Contemporary manuscripts & paintings
- Size 250 x 160mm, 850g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund