The Matter Of Identity In Medieval Romance
Twelve essays address a central concern of medieval romance, the matter of identity. Shifting perceptions of identities are traced through the histories of specific texts, and the identity of romance itself is the subject of several essays discussing ideas of genre
- Publisher, D.S. Brewer London; 2002
- Green Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 165 pp
- Size 240 x 159 mm, 500g
- ISBN 0-85991-761-4
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org