The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett
Sam Spade, a slightly shop-worn private eye with his own solitary code of ethics, stars in Hammett’s detective fiction, a novel that has haunted 2 generations of readers.
- Folio Society Second Printing No. 1013
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2001
- Red Cloth Hardback, 239 pp
- Illustrations by David Eccles
- Size 230 x 145mm, 850g
Condition: Near Fine – Wear to Slipcase Otherwise Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.