The Magic Of Woody Allen by Diane Jacobs
The author traces Woody Allen's career from its beginnings in the art of stand up comedy, through his early essays, plays and films, right up to the 1980's .She presents a compelling account of the contradictions at the heart of it all; the cynical realist is a liver of magic, the world's cleverest debunker of intellectuals reveals his own intellectualism. The most comprehensive book on Woody Allen and his work too date. From cult comedian to major American humorist, Allen's history is examined.
- Publisher Robson Books, London; 1982
- Red Cloth Hardback with Gilt Titles, 176 pp
- Contains 8 Pages of B&W Photographs
- Size 220 x 145mm, 500g
- ISBN 0-86051-196-0
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund