The Logbook Of The Captain’s Clerk by John S Sewall
The autobiography of a member of the company of USS Saratoga, part of Commodore Perry's squadron on his expedition to open up Japan.
- Publisher Lakeside Press, Chicago; 1995
- Brown Cloth Hardback with Gilt Page Tops, 291 pp
- Illustrated in Monotone
- Size 175 x 110mm, 550g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions Very Good, Tight, Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund