The Lives of George and Robert Stevenson by Samuel Smiles
Robert Stephenson (1803–1859) was an early railway engineer. The only son of George Stephenson, the "Father of Railways", he built on the achievements of his father.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 382
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1975
- Green Buckram Hardback, 304 pp
- Contemporary prints and lithographs
- Size 250 x 155mm, 1.1kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund